Saturday, May 15, 2010

reflections

im updating my blog!
which can only mean ONE thing!
EXAM TIME.

I can not believe it is May (mid may, at that). My university days are drawing quickly to a close, it seems so surreal, it seems like yesterday i started first year and now i'm ready to leave.

All my life all i've done is go to school and study, and now i hope to start workign and making what i wnat most in life come true!

I can't wait for this chapter to draw to a close, i'm so excited to see what this summer is going to hold in store for me. It is truly the end of an era.

But until i get to summer, i have my finals :(, it is the last hurdle of this year. I gave in my dissertation, i have successfully (dont knw the mark yet, but definitley passed) completed my final placement and all that is left is this final! and it's ALL over.

please pray that i get the job i am applying to! after this last placement, it has been confirmed that the only job i can ever have is of a social worker. so i HAVE to get this job.

lots of love.
xxxxx

No comments: